Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snow, boxes, and boards

Today I went up to Terry Peak, on of two local ski resorts, and spent the day with a couple friends on the mountain.  The mountain only had two lifts open and basically four runs open but one was very sketchy and we only went on once.  All in all it was a good day spent on the mountain and got many runs in.  The terrain park had a five different boxes in it and one rail.  I hit a three box set a couple times through out the day and built up my confidence on boxes.  I also did a couple of kickers but didn't have anything that was good enough to try any 180's on but did pull a couple of grabs.  Throughout the entire day I had a good time with a couple of friends and only wrecked a couple of times but am still a little sore from the spills I did take, but thats just part of snowboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment